Hello! Welcome to Merchant Money and thanks for your interest in our Factoring Service. We are a member of the Commercial Finance Association, which sets ethical standards for the commercial finance industry.
In addition, to our merchant cash advance product we provide accounts receivable factoring, invoice factoring and purchase orders factoring. In many cases our clients access both products to increase their cash flow and working capital needs.
What is factoring, you ask? Factoring is the selling of your company’s accounts receivables, invoices or purchase orders that is owed to your company to a Factoring Company. In these trying economic times, Commercial Factoring gives your company a rapid infusion of cash within weeks as compared to a bank loan which may take months. This has resulted in a increase in the Factoring Business nationwide.
What are the benefits of Commercial Factoring?
- Reduce the risk of bad debt
- Obtain working capital without giving up equity
- Obtain an ever increasing line of working capital
- Unable to secure a traditional bank loan
- Your customer’s credit supports the transaction not yours
- How much money will you receive? Your business would receive 65-80% of its receivables up front.
- What does Factoring financing cost? The fees varies depending on your customers credit history. We work with you to provide the best commercial factoring rates to your business.
- How long does the process take? Underwriting normally takes 10 to 14 business days.
Your next step… complete the contact information…Today! And learn if FACTORING Financing is a viable financial solution for your working capital needs.
You will be glad you did!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ONLINE FACTORING FORM